Executive TeamSTAR Energy Holding's executive staff
Founder / Chief Executive Officer
- Former owner of a construction company that built heavy industrial, commercial and power projects, including multiple wind projects across North America. Founded Star in 2008, leading to a transaction of 1,400 MW of wind developments in 2009.
- Seasoned executive with C-suite and venture capitalist experience; leadership positions held with Dana, GKN, UTX, LucasVarity, and GE; BS Science Purdue University, MBA Indiana University, Graduate Harvard Advanced Management Program.
Chief Finance Officer
- 20 years in the financial/business management arena; key positions with PNC Bank and J.P. Morgan Chase most recently; Finance & Business Administration degree from University of Madras, India.
President, STAR CNG, LLC
General Manager – STAR Wind, LLC.
General Manager, STAR Solar, LLC
Vic Thompson, PMP
VP Engineering & Project Mgmt.
President, Star Construction Services
- senior management positions held within multiple wind energy companies including Acciona and Suzlon; 15 years with Motorola; BS Metallurgical Engineering from Purdue University. PMP Certification in Project Management from Project Management Institute.
COO, STAR BioEnergy, LLC
- COO Nature’s Methane – successful digester and CNG project developer; key positions held with AMP Americas, Fair Oaks Dairy Farm, Raskas, and ConAgra Foods; BS Biology from St. Cloud State University.
S. Shane Estes
Chief Technology Officer
- Seasoned executive in capital markets, finance and renewable energy; leadership positions in waste to energy Company; investment banks and commercial finance companies. Experience in solar energy tax credits, securitization, residential and commercial finance. BA-Kalamazoo College; MBA-The George Washington University